GUT PROBIOTICS OF SHRIMP DURING CULTURE FOR RECOVERY FROM WHITE FECAL DISEASE AND LOOSE SHELL SYNDROME
- GUTPRO IQ is an unique combination of probiotics bacteria, immunostimulants, chelated minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes and liver stimulants for excellent growth of shrimp after white fecal disease during pond culture.
Microorganisms have an antimicrobial effect through modifying the intestinal microbiota, secreting antibacterial substances (bacteriocins and organic acids), competing with pathogens to prevent their adhesion to the intestine, competing for nutrients necessary for pathogen survival, and producing an antitoxin effect. Probiotics are also capable of modulating the immune system of shrimp.
Probiotics increase feed digestibility through elevation of different digestive enzymes such as alginate lyases, amylases, and proteases. They also produce organic acids, fatty acids, biotin and vitamin B12, hydrogen peroxide, antibiotics, bacteriocins, siderophores, lysozyme, which have positive effects on host health.
Other than Probiotics Enzymes, Immunostimulants, chelated minerals, vitamins, Amino acids and liver stimulants helps shrimp to recover faster and regain growth of animal back in less time.
|Probiotics||Lactobacillus sporogenes, Lactobacillus acidophillus, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Saccharomyces cervisiae, Bifedobacterium longum, Streptococcus faecalis, Streptococcus lactis|
|Prebiotics||FOS, MOS, Inulin|
|Enzymes||Xylanase, Protease, Phytase, Amylase|
|Chelated Minerals||Mg, Na, Ca, Fe, Al, Mn, Si P, K, Cl, S,Zn, B, Co, Mo, Cu, Ga, Cr, Ti, I, Se, Sn|
|Vitamins||Fat soluble: A,D3,E,K Water soluble: Thiamine, Riboflavin, Pyrodoxine, Pantothenic acid, Nicotinic acid, Biotin, Folic acid, Cyanocobalamine, Ascorbic acid, Choline, Inositol|
|Essential Amino Acids||Arginine, Histadine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Cysteine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Tryptophan, Valine|
|Liver stimulant||Silymarin, Liver extract|
- Speedy recovery from white gut and white fecal infections
- Probiotics and prebiotics for healthy gut bacteria replenishment
- Unique support to grow shrimp with biominerals, vitamins, enzymes, essential amino acids, fatty acids
- Liver stimulants with herbals and liver extracts
- Dissolve 5 gram in 100ml of water before mixing with 1 Kg feed
- Feed once a day
Instruction to use
- Weigh and mix the specified quantity of water and spray over the feed
- Do not use any binder
- Let it dry for 30 minutes before dispersing the feed to the pond