Enhanced Cell Mediated and Antibodies mediated Immunity for effective control in infections
- Boost antiviral immunity and general immunity
- Prevention of E coli and Salmonella sp. and mixed bacterial infection control
Since the emergence of multidrug-resistant bacteria in the poultry industry is currently a serious threat, there is an urgent need to develop a more efficient and alternative antibacterial substance. The overuse of antibiotics in the poultry industry has led to the emergence of multidrug-resistant microorganisms. Thus, there is a need to find an alternative to conventional antibiotics. Recently, zinc oxide nanoparticles (ZnO NPs) have gained much attention due to their excellent antibacterial activity.
Zinc Nanoparticle have been developed as NANOZINC which is alternative to antibiotic in poultry production and revealed new possibilities in combating pathogenic microorganisms.
Mechanism of action
Unique options for viral bacterial infection control
- NANOZINC is unique nanoparticle which is delivered to cellular level helps to control virus multiplications and boost immune system for better recovery from virus infection.
- Zinc is known for RNA Dependent RNA Polymerase (RdRP) which is required for viral genetic material multiplication. Zinc ionophores increase intracellular Zinc and does not allow virus to multiply.
- Completed field trial to control general infection
- Reported disease free reduction and healthy farming
- Feed intake normal and regain growth
Feed: 100 grams to 1 TON of feed